[ HEAD SHOT/BUSINESS PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY ]
All jobs and prices are on a custom, per job basis, but here is a starting point for information:
Head shots can be done here at my studio in Nashua NH or on location at your company.
- Head shots booked at my studio in Nashua NH start at $300 per person.
- Head shots booked at your location start at $450 per person.
- Head shots booked at your location that are outdoor or indoor environmental locations start at $500 per person.
- Head shots for companies with a number of employees (indoor session) are priced at a different structure and on a case-by-case quote. Please inquire for a quote.
• head shot session
• uploading of unprocessed proofs online for private viewing
• selected image processed and provided as high resolution color file, high resolution black & white file (for print) and small, resized, website ready files in color and in black & white (for social media, websites, etc)
[ BANDS & MUSICIANS ]
promotional | presskit | publicity
Prices are on a custom, per price basis. Typically a session with a singer or a band starts in the range of $850–$1,600.
Those are basic guidelines to help give you a starting point. The devil is in the details. Let’s talk about what you need.
[ INFORMATION & DETAILS ]
If your company is just you, or there are five of you, or if you are part of a giant corporation, I provide head shots for all! I’d be more than happy to provide you with a quote based on the total number of employees you are looking for updated head shots/business portraits. Large numbers of employees are priced on a sliding scale if shot on the same day. Please contact me for specifics.
I love keeping images clean, crisp and classy. I shoot on solid colors for head shots; preferably white, but I can also shoot on solid black or a mid-grey. I shoot everything in color, but I’m a sucker for black & white head shots.
Keep clothing simple and most importantly comfortable. If your company has specific dress regulations, wear that, but also bring something a little more comfortable so we can shoot that as well. Solid colors are best. Layering is always good. Please avoid anything with logos, stripes, plaids, etc. Keep it simple and elegant. But most important is keep it comfortable.
Length of a session depends on how many people are being photographed. If you are coming to me by yourself for a session, leave a few hours open and don’t make any immediate plans after the session. Leave enough time so that nobody is feeling pressured or on a time constraint.
Final selected images come with basic retouching (blemishes, etc). Head shots should represent you and I don’t believe in computer-cosmetic surgery. I try to keep my head shots as real as possible.
I do not provide hair or makeup for regular sessions. I can suggest make up and hair artists if you desire. I suggest casual, light makeup as you would wear day-to-day in the workplace. Simple is best.
Sid Ceaser Photography accepts cash, personal or business check, paypal and all major credit cards.